Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shower Weekend!

My blog has been on a bit of a hiatus. The last few weeks have been CRAZY! Little Saints Pre-K Graduation was a wonderful success. My Mom flew in from Dallas on Thursday night for my shower weekend! Saturday, Little Saints gave the most amazing shower and Sunday, Faith West gave me a beautiful shower! Both were decorated in Cooper's nursery colors! (I know this must have been a challenge because his nursery colors are not your typical baby boy colors.) Daniel and I are so thankful for all the blessings. We have such generous friends and an awesome church family.

The following is a small handfull of a few GOODIES given at the shower. More pics to come at a later date!


Diaper Tower!

Big stuff!

Cooper's Shoes!
Cooper's Razorback Gifts!


Monkey and Puppy Gifts!


Monogramed Robot Backpack.

Cooper was blessed with so many gifts! I wish I had pics of them all. I hope to add pics of my showers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment