Saturday, March 26, 2011

A MUST have!

The following is a list of the fabulous things I hope to have, want to have, or already do have, for my baby boy Cooper, and myself of course.

I am dying to get my hands on this diaper bag! So is everyone else it seems because it's been out of stock for the last 2 weeks. It's the timi & leslie Marie Antoinette II Diaper Bag.



Another must have is of course the practical stuff... like the car seat. After much research and shopping in Dallas I fell in love with the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat. It looks fabulous AND is one of the safest on the market. Pricey but thanks to Cooper's Grammy, it should be delivered to my door any day now!




The next item on my list like many of the others is a WANT and not a need. I will NEED a stroller, but don't you know I just had to have the best. Thanks to Cooper's Pop and Honey we will be cruising in a BOB STROLLER! I have yet to see the one they got me so I have no idea what color. But who cares! Hopefully I can jog off this baby weight in no time spending it with my Mini Cooper.




This weeks project... the nursery. Check the blog out later this week to see the progress or lack of progress in Cooper's room. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment