Friday, March 25, 2011

So I haven’t updated the blog since 2009 when I took my little adventure to Kuwait. So much has happened since then! The following will catch you up to 2011.

Daniel returned safely to the Untied States.
Now I’m pregnant.

That pretty much sums it up!

I never really feel that I have an exciting enough life to blog about all the fabulous things I do. I live in Searcy, Arkansas. I work full time. I cross my fingers that once a month I will get to venture to Little Rock and go to Target. Yeah… life here is that exciting. I LOVE to shop. Now that I am expecting my first child it is killing me to be confined to this little town with no mall… no target… no Gap… no ANYTHING! I am able to browse the Internet and see all the fabulous places I could shop if I lived in a big city. I thought this blog would be the perfect place to show my favorite baby items as well as the opinions, trials, tribulations, worries and dreams of a mommy-to-be.




Lets start by taking a look at the prego pics.

5 weeks.





24 weeks... and 20 pounds later:/



When I found out I was pregnant I never imagined that scale shock would be one of my biggest issues... yet I still eat what I want. Which explains the 20 pound weight gain. Totally worth it for my baby boy:)

Baby ultrasound pics coming soon.

Stay tuned. I hope to add a new find, favorite thing, or want at lest once a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment