Friday, April 29, 2011

The crib is up!





Our carpet has finally been installed. This is the Roops Carpet man. I asked him if I could take pictures for my blog. He had no idea what a blog was so he was totally fine with it!




After working a 12 hour day Daniel was a trooper and moved the dresser into the nursery.



He made me wait a WHOLE day to put the crib together. It was worth the wait! I love it. I have decided to veto the rocking chair. I just don't think it matches and we don't have the time to sand and stain it. I am now looking for the perfect chair for the nursery to purchase new!




(Daniel isn't as excited as I am about shopping for a new chair. He also wasn't real excited about getting his picture taken.)



Finally. My baby will have a place to sleep! The crib bedding is being made. I can't wait to see it finished!



The crib mobile (made by me!) is on top of the dresser. All I need is the clear fishing line and I can hang it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment