Friday, April 15, 2011

This and That...

The nursery progress is moving at a snails pace.

Because things are taking FOREVER to get done I have decided to rejoice in the small accomplishments. A new fan is finally in place!



Out with the old. YUCK!

In with the NEW!!



As you can see the green tape is still up because we still need to paint all the trim. When we finally finish that, the new carpet will go in! Then the furniture and decor! It's killing me to look at the crib and dresser in boxes everyday. I'm learning patience... I think.


The Belly Book I want to share this fabulous find with all the soon to be pregnant ladies. I can not take credit for this discovery. My good friend Beth Light was the first of the "roomies" from college to get pregnant and she kept a pregnancy journal using this book. Since then another "roomie" Sara Randolph used the same book as well, so you know my little Cooper couldn't be left out. It has space for a weekly journal entry as well as space for your weekly photo. It also asks questions about how the pregnancy is going. The only negative about this book. You can see in "slow motion" the weight gain from week to week. blah


As you know I love showing off what the mail man brings me. Cooper's baby book has finally arrived! I ordered it off Etsy. LOVE IT!


Look at how cute they packaged it.



I hope Cooper likes orange.

1 comment: