Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fabulous Finds!

Time for me to blog and brag! I found the most fabulous deals this weekend. I love to organize, well… maybe I should rephrase that… I love to buy stuff to organize. I found these two baskets for the total bargain price of $6! I’ve been begging Daniel to let me buy a pillow with a chalk board on it for Cooper’s room. It’s $30 on Etsy so I’m thinking the $3 basket with a chalkboard on it is a little more practical. You can’t ever have to many baskets! (My Mother-in-law really lives by this motto. She has over a hundred. No lie.) I also wanted to show off a fun play outfit that I’m in love with. People keep asking me what my style is and this is it! No smocked clothes here, we are going for a more modern look, however this seems to be popular with just me and Daniel. The Grandmothers are all about baby blue and little sleeper outfits. Cooper will just have to wear both. Any of you who grew up with me will recognize this toy. Austin street had one in it’s cradle roll class. When I saw this at Target I just had to have it. It was purchased two years ago! I love all the old Fisher Price toys they are bringing back. Finally all my argyle diamonds are done. Now I just have to paint on the stitching. More math. Yuck.
This Tuesday is the dreaded glucose test at the doctor. After that it’s off to register at Hays and then pick out our new carpet! FINALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment