Friday, April 1, 2011

Counting Down from 100!

For some reason I find myself walking down memory lane today. Today is special because I only have 100 days left until my due date. I’m the kind of person always looking forward to something. The wedding countdown, the I’m flying to Kuwait to see Daniel countdown, the Daniel is flying home from Kuwait after 13 months away countdown… and now finally the I’m going to have my very own real kid countdown! As I prepare the nursery I have had to do a little reorganizing and in doing this I found a little scrap book I made Daniel titled 100 days until the big I DO! Each page included a different reason I loved him. I decided to sit and read all 100 things I listed 6 years ago. I can honestly say that I could easily come up with 100’s more now that we are married. The one that stood out to me the most was… “I love you because you will be the most AMAZING father in the world.” Of course with the crazy pregnancy hormones I cried. I love when God so clearly answers my prayers. I am one very blessed wife and mommy.

Take a look at what I’m working on! I am adding one stripe of argyle print to Cooper’s nursery. You can see that it’s not done yet but I think the finished product will be fabulous! Stay tuned to see it when I’m done!



Side note: This required lots of math. I have teachers that would be so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment